Professional Residential Carpet Cleaning
Salt Lake City UT
Let’s face it; it’s tough to get excited about the need to clean your carpets. At Scott’s Carpet Care we understand how you feel. So we try our best to make this process as seamless for you as we can. It’s our desire to get in and do the job efficiently with as minimal “downtime” to you and your lifestyle as possible.
Let’s share some answers to the three most commonly asked questions we receive almost everyday:
1. How long should we wait to have our carpets cleaned?
Imagine, you have a new born baby, a roaming toddler with a sippy cup full of red Kool-aid, or you’re an allergy sufferer; perhaps you’re the proud owner of a new puppy or kitten, or maybe you’ve just given up trying to get your kids to take their shoes off at the door. You can see that each situation is very unique. Each one of you could require a different answer to this question; however, most carpeting manufacturers recommend a professional cleaning every 12 to 18 months.
2. Aren’t all carpet cleaning companies roughly the same?
No. As with any industry, carpet cleaners run the gamut from Bubba working out of the back of his car, to the low-price, high-volume franchises. There are five important values which distinguish a real carpet care professional from run-of-the-mill carpet cleaners: Reputation, Experience, Education, Systems, and Guarantee. In addition to these values Scott’s Carpet Care has a 10 step cleaning process for maximum soil and spot removal, without over-wetting your carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind returning your carpet, as close as possible, to factory condition.
Scott’s Carpet Care has a Reputation that is second to none. The area’s most seasoned Carpet Retailers, Interior Designers, and Realtors refer our services exclusively. Scott’s Carpet Care is Experienced in cleaning all carpet and fabric types, as well as every soiling condition known to our industry. Scott’s Carpet Care takes Education seriously and is certified by the IICRC which is the world’s most recognized body of certification for carpet and upholstery cleaners. We hold multiple IICRC Cleaning certifications. Scott’s Carpet Care’s cleaning Systems are the most advanced on the market, getting maximum soil removal and maximum spot removal without leaving a sticky residue or over-wetting your carpet. Scott’s offers a 100% money-back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will return at no charge to address the problem area. If you are still unsatisfied, we will honor our money back guarantee. Through these five values and Scott’s Carpet Care’s 10 cleaning steps we are able to provide you with the most outstanding service experience ever.
3. What is it about Scott’s Carpet Care that makes the company so unique?
Let’s just try and pretend for a moment that the finest equipment, safest products and certified technicians in Salt Lake don’t even matter. When was the last time a tradesman of any kind was at your home? Did they treat it with care and concern? Or did they leave you with a bigger mess to clean up when it was all said and done? How about hidden surprises in their final bill? What about being on time? How comfortable where you with their technicians being inside your home?
These are all feelings that every single person at Scott’s Carpet Care understands intimately. We want you to know that we share your concerns about your family and home with you. We promise to treat you, your home, your family and pets with the utmost of courtesy and care. Our technicians are clearly uniformed and carry identifying credentials. We understand that getting ready to have your carpeting and furniture cleaned is a big job, especially for you. And we promise to call in the event we will be more than 15 minutes past your appointed time—all because we respect you, your valuable time, and your home.
The bottom line—what makes Scott’s Carpet Care so unique—is the quality of the whole experience, from the moment we meet until we say “good bye and thank you.” We care just as much about your experience as you do. We want so much more than simply happy customers; we want cheerleaders.
Experience the quality of our family owned and operated services, and you’ll see for yourself why the difference between us and all our competitors is obvious.
We Have A 10 Step Cleaning Process
That Guarantees You Get The Most Thorough Job Possible!
1. Pre- inspection – Our service technician will inspect your areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Furniture Moving – Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing stucture. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
3. Prespray & Pre-Spot – The carpet is “pre-sprayed” with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin berber, nylon berber, or cut pile nylon, our technicians will be using products designed for that carpet.
4. Pre-Groom – The “pre-sray” is then worked into the fiber using either a hand rake or a rotary scrubber depending on what the technician feels is needed to do a great job.
5. Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet. (depending on thickness & depth of carpet.)
6. Neutralize – Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse through the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
7. Post Spot Treatment – If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed.
8. Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry the carpet.
9. Post Grooming – The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
10. Post Inspection – Please walk through your home with our technician to inspect our work. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service receipt.