ARE YOU LOOKING FOR TRUCK-MOUNTED STEAM CLEANING OR ENCAPSULATION DRY CLEANING?
WE OFFER BOTH!
– TRUCK MOUNTED STEAM CLEANING –
HERE ARE THE FACTS about Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning:
Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning is the #1 recommended method by the IICRC for carpet cleaning, and we highly recommend this method of cleaning!
Scott’s Carpet Care uses the most powerful truck-mounted steam cleaning machine on the market, which is the Hydramaster, that thoroughly cleans your carpet of dirt, harmful bacteria, fungus, chemicals, pollen, and tobacco residue. This is the most consumer-recommended process for your carpet.
3 FACTS about Hot Water Extraction:
1) The truck generates 190-260 degree heat (which aids tremendously in soil removal).
2) Safe for your home and environment cleaning products are automatically fed into the machine at a precise rate.
3) The truck contains water tanks for fresh and wastewater.
We Have A 10 Step Cleaning Process
That Guarantees You Get The Most Thorough Job Possible!
1. Pre- inspection – Our service technician will inspect your areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Furniture Moving – Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
3. Prespray & Pre-Spot – The carpet is “pre-sprayed” with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin berber, nylon berber, or cut pile nylon, our technicians will be using products designed for that carpet.
4. Pre-Groom – The “pre-sray” is then worked into the fiber using either a hand rake or a rotary scrubber depending on what the technician feels is needed to do a great job.
5. Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet. (depending on thickness & depth of carpet.)
6. Neutralize – Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse through the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
7. Post Spot Treatment – If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed.
8. Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry the carpet.
9. Post Grooming – The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
10. Post Inspection – Please walk through your home with our technician to inspect our work. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service receipt.
CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART TRUCK-MOUNTED STEAM CLEANING METHOD! 801-943-0533
-ENCAPSULATION DRY CLEANING-
HERE ARE THE FACTS about Encapsulation Dry Cleaning:
We love our Oscillating Pad Extraction Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning! We highly recommend it for Commercial Buildings, High Rise Apartments and Condos, or Residential homes that aren’t as soiled or are looking for a 1-2 hour dry time.
Here’s the process:
Carpets are pre-vacuumed and Encapsulation products are applied– agitated, soil and encap products are extracted into micro fiber pads. Carpets are post vacuumed to remove more soil and encapsulation crystals.
Where does the dirt go? Let the Photos tell the story: Pre-vacuuming removes dry soil. Soil is absorbed into Pads.
Stairs and furniture can be cleaned better and dry faster with oscillating pad machines. Check out the pictures below:
Be sure to mention that you want this type of method when you call! 801-943-0533